Lately I’ve noticed many of my fellow gym goers are becoming more and more lazy and disrespectful in the gym.
Let’s lay down some ground rules shall we?
Okay, let’s get serious now:
1. If you get it out, put it back. Don’t leave dumbbells/barbels/workout mats just lying around. Your mom doesn’t live here, Clean up after yourself!!
2. Yes, the gym has mirrors- but not for checking yourself out! Use the mirrors to make sure you are using correct form.
3. Don’t hog the machines! The gym is not social hour, don’t to talk for 10 minutes in between sets. Do you set, rest for 60-90 seconds, repeat for desired number of sets and move on.
4. Watch your language! Okay, so a curse word here and there under your breathe as you are pushing through that last isn’t a big deal- but you don’t need to be dropping the F-Bomb all over the place.
5. During peak workout times be respectful and limit the use of cardio machines to 30 minutes.
6. Wipe down your equipment! Seriously, no one wants sweaty leftovers
7. Please wear deodorant- We all sweat at the gym, but seriously, if you stink before you even start working out that should be a sign people!
8. Share- If someone wants to use the same machine- let them work in with you between sets.
Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest- here is a pre-bed recipe:
Casein Protein Bites
2 Scoops Vanilla Casein (Any flavor would work)
2 TBSP All Natural PB
1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Add Almond Milk a little at a time until a dough consistency
Roll into bite-sized balls
Chill in fridge for at least an hour.
This made 6 Casein Bites
Do you have any pet peeves at the gym?
Any fun plans for the weekend?